Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Trying to figure out the principalities

I heard a comment about dealing with principalities. The person had mentioned the dominant spirits over an area. They also discussed the town history and how certain events had happened over time that indicated some of the issues in the area. Here in Frisco there is a strong spirit of materialism and greed. I know several years ago there used to be all sorts of prostitution at 121 and Preston. That got me thinking about the relationship between the two. A spirit of whoredoms probably still resides in the area. Yet, instead of manifesting as whoredom, it comes as one of greed. I need to do some research and see what I can find about the town history to confirm this. That would help identify an area of repentance and intercession.

No comments: