Sunday, March 04, 2007

About 4 days ago I saw Obama Barak on TV with his wife prior to doing an interview with someone. Maybe Oprah or some other media pundit. Now, I'm not a political person by any means, but upon seeing him, I immediately heard in my mind, "There's the next president." At that point, I took a few moments to research exactly who he is. I found out a few things, but mainly just got an idea of this man is. For followers of politics, his arrival is probably not that unheralded, but, I think for most folks, he will seem to have come from nowhere. At first, he seems quite fitting for the task, but, my ever-conspiring mind then questioned if he might be one of the world order types. Truth be told, I have no clue as to his ultimate plans or much more than the fact that he is being foisted it into the consciousness from nowhere. Nonetheless, I sensed such a strong hint when I got this word I wanted to note it for posterity.

No comments: