Monday, May 11, 2009

Sometimes I just wonder.
...how sad Facebook makes Jesus. All the time I could be spending getting to know my neighbors and telling them about the amazing things Christ has done for me.
...what it is really like to be a prophet, not just some person who gets fancy thoughts and calls it revelation.
...what is my reason for being here.
...why it is so easy to know what Christ was like, but, so, hard to live what Christ was did. And I don't mean the miracles and messiahship. I mean love and care for others.
...what the other side of the mountain is like. Valleys get deep you know.
...what it's like to stop being confused about the truth and just know, in your bones, what God has said and what he hasn't said.
...what it must have been like to be a cyclops.
...how it feels to finally grow up.
...what it feels like to be holy.
...what it feels like to really be the best at something, anything.

No comments: