Saturday, January 26, 2008

China (again)

While considering how to deal with the issue of praying against an entire national assault it came to mind that it would really fall under the category of an Ephesians 6:13 type prayer. Praying against an entire national intent is hardly a wise idea. That pretty directly aligns with trying to individually overthow a high level spirit that stands over 1/6th of the earth's population. So, that leaves me with the question. If I have revelation that an assault of that scale and of that nature is happening against our country, how do I pray for it? How do I begin trying raise up my spirit in a way that would stop this gap? Lord, raise up prayers of intercession, prayers or protection for our country. May the praise of American people screaming your name with power, with passion and with hope be the shield raised to protect our country. Lord, be our shield.

No comments: