Tuesday, November 07, 2006

All the more reason to fast, "...one of the consequences of general relativity is that gravity changes the rate that time passes if gravity is stronger, time passes more slowly. In fact, a black hole can be considered a place where gravity is so strong that time stands still." Fasting ensures a heightened propensity for one to move out of the realms of ordinary time. However, be sure to fast for the right reasons and not just the spiritual high of getting weird time-space distortions.

1 comment:

Kent Ellis said...

This is a word from God for me. This deals with what God has been telling me about praying that the consequences of actions taken historically would be rendered as if they never occurred. I'm not talking about my actions, but actions of Martin Luther, and also of certain generations. So now I know that fasting is a part of my being obedient to this call. Awesome!

And you thought you were just spewing some random BS.